you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Yo my name is Audrey.Im always looking forward to my birthday which is on 17march.I can be cheerful at most of the time,when im angry i always screw up. I always hope i dont worry or stress myself on studies.
strikeitalicbold

MUSIC!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


oh wait,.



friends
title:
date: Sunday, February 14, 2010
time:9:51 PM
Hellloo!!! im back? welcome back -.-
happy chinese new year, gong xi gong xi and happy valentine
today morning woke up by Cindy's call hahaha! then went to eat fried rice, changed blogskin and watch hello baby then go mac for lunch
At cousin's house ...
having a lot fun! miss my ahma and aunt!
we sing song then i was so clumsy keep dropping things then my cousin say cause of my... causes it blah blah -.-
no hongbao today ):


comment? / top